Wednesday, June 13, 2012

air jordan basketball shoes but I only smiled and did not answer her

Meet on line to achieve the purpose, time I will ask her the meaning. After all, everyone's work life is very busy, go back together. scores on the train. money to reach your home, you do not have to pay, I always have something to call a taxi, the budget is very accurate, to pay the costs should allow vehicles to pass through about one hundred meters away from your home before and after, out of reach, then tired of your own to go the long way. people - good or bad, like it or not - are by the side of the mind, or should we say: a reflection of the Out of the car has been close to home,air jordan basketball shoes, I walked into the dormitory area, was going straight home, I suddenly remembered also buy something, so bypassing the house, went to the dormitory within the back street on the road, ready to go go to a nearby mall. Man is not startling to walk on the road, suddenly struck the face of a very familiar face - a young woman, with a little girl - which he had just come out and work - from now has been not seen in ten years - the unit where colleagues? looks all - have not changed! I was surprised and pleased - after all a good relationship with an old friend. , his eyes riveted on the front. , so she began to tease. children how much now? did not find his wife pick it? her, but I only smiled and did not answer her, really,Athletics Jerseys, I do not know how to answer, because I just decided to look for in Jiangxi, but also the mother asked the Uncle; now said, go find another. Uncle of that time to help me find good, and also made the media, I said do not, how plausible, the mother could not explain to her brother; However, the fate of this matter, I am really not sure, do not bet - who could certainly come from? their future partner what kind of people? I really regret a moment reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment